We are one of the most Affordable, Safe, and Experienced Driving Training and Driver Improvement Schools servicing the Hampton Roads Area — Now Also Located In Portsmouth!
All students must have the following items before starting behind the wheel.
- Proof of Payment online, Cash, or Money Order (made out to Joyner’s Driving Improvement School)
- Certificate of Completion, Classroom Driver’s Education
- Learner’s Permit
- 45 Hour Log with at least 20 hours completed and logged
- Greencard, if appropriate
Proof of payment online or Cash or Money (made out to: Joyners Driving Improvement School)
Certificate of completion classroom drivers education greencard)
45 Hour log with atleast 20 hours completed and logged.
Registration: Students that have completed the classroom portion of the Drivers Education and have had their learners permit for at least 7 months should contact our office for scheduling of consultation 757-275-7177
Private Lessons- Students in need of private lessons please contact office for scheduling and pricing. 757-275-7177
Eligibility for a 180 –day provisional license
1. 15 yrs and 6 months (received learners permit)
2. Has held a learners permit for a minimum of 9 months
3. Has parental permission and 45 hours of guided driving practice with at least 15 hours occurring after sunset.
4. Has completed a drivers education program (classroom) or online
524 Middle St. Portsmouth, VA
Across from the Children’s Museum
3 Time Failure / 8 Hr Virginia Manual Course
Behind The Wheel
Cost $225.00 for students under 18
Driver Improvement 9 am to 5 pm Click to schedule class.
JOYNERS DRIVING SCHOOL
524 Middle St Portsmouth Va 23704
By Appointment Only